High School CPT
Middle School CPT
- Download this document : NICA Petition Form.
- Review the Category Placement Rules: Category Placement Rules.
- Fill in details for the rider.
- Submit by email to Joshua Kleve League Director.
(Check back – More information is coming.)
|NICA Resources||View NICA resources here.|
|The Pit Zone and Access||The Pit Zone is the Coach’s Online Management Tool. For more information, View the Pit Zone Topic in the Team FAQ’s Page.
Note: The online registration system Pit Zone requires a head coach to “invite” a student-athlete onto the team.
|Scholarships for race entry fees||The Minnesota League is able to provide scholarships to registered League athletes who are in need of financial assistance. Click on this Scholarship Application Form for information on how to apply for a scholarship.|
|Deals or discounts on a new bike?||Go to the Benefits Page and review the discounts for registered athletes and coaches.|
Coach Information and Forms
|Bikes, Team Jerseys, etc.||
Start a Team?
|Go to Teams – Start a Team topic for more information on starting a team.|
|View MN League Policies|
Coaches News is a great resource for League Coaches. Keep in the know, or simply checkout past issues. Important information about things like coach benefits, team sponsor deals, rule changes and race information are communicated via the Coaches News, an email newsletter. To join the mailing list, contact Ray Larson.
Coaches News 2016
Coaches News 2015
Coaches News 2014
- 11/29/14 – Coaches News November
- 10/25/14 – Coaches News October Park 2
- 9/30/14 – Coaches News October Part 1
- 9/18/14 – Coaches News September
- 8/9/14 – Coaches News August
- 7/7/14 – Coaches News July
- 3/24/2014 – Coaches News Pre-Spring
Coaches News 2013
- 8/28/2013 – Coaches News August
- 7/26/2013 – Coaches News July
- 6/13/2013 – Coaches News June
- 5/14/2013 – Coaches News May, Part 2
- 5/3/2013 – Coaches News May, Part 1