Race Weekend Volunteers
Race days would not be possible without the incredible work of our volunteers! Spend part of your weekend supporting inspirational student-athletes. It takes a “village” to put on quality youth mountain bike races. Many parents and cycling enthusiasts find helping with race production to be a fun and rewarding experience. Thank you in advance for your valuable assistance.
There are venue and course set-up opportunities Friday before the races, as well as many volunteer opportunities on Saturdays and Sundays when all the action occurs.
Register online today – click the SignUp Button!
Online volunteer registration closes at 7:00PM the evening before a race. To register on the day of a race, stop by the Volunteer tent by the Registration Trailer. (Online system will go live on Sat. Aug. 17, 2019)
- Free Custom Buff designed by Wolf Tooth – after your first volunteer shift.
- Free Custom Tee designed by Wolf Tooth – after 3 volunteer shifts.
To be eligible for the tee or buff, you must be registered in the SignUp online registration system.
Race Weekend Volunteer Positions:
- Announcing Assistant
- Category Sweeps
- Course Marshal
- Course Marshal – Assistant
- Course Marshal – Roving
- Course Take Down on Bikes
- Crossing Guard
- Feed Zone Marshal
- Finish Line Support
- Infield/Course Set-Up
- Sat. Course Marshal Setter
- Medical Scribe
- Parking Volunteers
- Registration/Info Booth
- Start Line Staging
- Timing Assistant
- Volunteer Assistant
Each team is asked to provide volunteer hours that are proportional to the size of their team.
Below are guidelines for how many volunteers are expected from teams.
- 1 volunteer shift per race for every 4 student athletes registered in PitZone.
- That includes ALL student athletes, even if a student athlete does not race
- That does NOT include team bye weeks
- Includes ONLY volunteer shifts registered in Sign-Up
Contact the MN League Volunteer Coordinator with any questions.