Sponsor the MN High School Cycling League today and help get more kids on bikes. With your support, the MN League will continue to grow as more and more students discover this challenging and rewarding sport. Our growth and sustainability can be attributed to generous and passionate members within our community. Thank you for helping to get more kids involved in an active life-long sport!
Thank you to our 2018 MN League Sponsors and 2018 National Sponsors! The MN League is actively seeking additional sponsors to foster the development of the MN League organization in our efforts to get more kids on bikes.
What Makes the MN League a Powerful Partner
- We fill a niche for students whose needs are not met in traditional school sports and we get kids outside.
- We welcome and support diversity in disability, ethnicity, gender and orientations, and skill level.
- We promote health & fitness in teens & their families, and improve focus and academics in our student-athlete.
We Impact Communities in a Positive Way
- Communities are building mountain bike trails to broaden the positive benefits of riding.
- Trail-building efforts and environmental awareness are promoted to our student-athletes.
- Annually, our students and volunteers do more than 3000 hours of volunteer work.
- Fielding teams and hosting races are creates economic benefits for communities.
- Besides Minnesota, there are 21 other states that offer mountain bike programs.
- Connect directly with our community by embedding your brand within our communications and at events.
- Experience the race day excitement; attend up to 7 racing events to interact with your target audience.
- Engage face-to-face with our 2000+ riders, their families and volunteers at races and special events.
- Build a powerful brand affiliation with our grass roots community.
The MN League is a 501(c)(3) private non-profit association.
Each year, the MN League team and rider population has increased exponentially by 50%. Our current team list extends throughout MN and Western WI.
Get excited for the Fall Race Season - Racing starts Aug. 2018!
POSITIVE OUTCOMES FOR NICA FAMILIES
- 99% of student athletes say they will continue to ride for the rest of their lives
- 80% of student athletes reported that their participation inspired family and friends to start riding bikes
- 86% of student athletes, coaches, and parents know which companies are sponsors
- 93% of participating families are more likely to purchase from a sponsor
Source: NICA League Participation Study
2018 Race Schedule
- Aug 26 Austin Spam Trail
- Sep 9 Lake Rebecca
- Sep 16 Game Haven
- Sep 30 Detroit Mountain
- Oct 7 Welch Village
- Oct 14 Spirit Mountain
- Oct 27/28 Mt. Kato