Sponsor the MN High School Cycling League today and help get more kids on bikes. With your support, the MN League will continue to grow as more and more students discover this challenging and rewarding sport. Our growth and sustainability can be attributed to generous and passionate members within our community. Thank you for helping to get more kids involved in an active life-long sport!
What Makes the MN League a Powerful Partner
- We fill a niche for students whose needs were not met in traditional school sports and we get kids outside.
- We welcome and support diversity in disability, ethnicity, gender and orientations, and skill level.
- We promote health & fitness in teens & their families, and improve focus and academics in our riders.
We Impact Communities in a Positive Way
- Communities are building mtn bike trails to spread the positive results from riding
- Trail-building efforts and environmental awareness are promoted to our students
- Annually, our students and volunteers do more than 3000 hours of volunteer work
- Economic benefits are created for communities hosting races and fielding teams
- Besides MN, there are 21 other states that offer mountain bike programs
- Connect directly with our community by embedding your brand within our communications and at events.
- Experience the race day excitement; attend up to 7 races to interact with your target audience.
- Engage face-to-face with our 2000+ riders, their families and volunteers at races and special events.
- Build a powerful brand affiliation with our grass roots community.
- The MN League is a 501(c)(3) private non-profit association.
Did you know?
- 99% of student athletes say they will continue to ride for the rest of their lives
- 80% of student athletes reported that their participation inspired family and friends to start riding bikes
- 86% of student athletes, coaches, and parents know which companies are sponsors
- 93% of participating families are more likely to purchase from a sponsor
Source: NICA League Participation Study