The NICA PitZone is the online system used by the MN league to manage coaches, the team, riders, and race registration. Without registering you will not be allowed to practice or race.
Each family gets their own online account to manage their race registration information.
When you complete the process please be sure to note your login and password as you will need it to register for races and for next season.
Registration will take a several minutes, and will require the participation of a parent or legal guardian.
Your coach will send you an invitation email from NICA (National Interscholastic Cycling Association).
- Click on the link in the email to get started with your NICA registration.
- Watch this video if you need assistance: http://www.nationalmtb.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/Navigating-the-Pit-Zone-New-Riders.mp4
Registration requires the following, be sure to have this information on hand:
- Personal contact information
- 2018 Grade level of the Rider – this is used to assign race category for most riders
- Family and emergency contact information
- Health insurance and medical information (provider, group number, policy number) – please note any health issues that may impact riding or racing. Example – fainting spells, low blood pressure, bee allergies, asthma, previous concussions….
- Optional family demographic data
- Secure payment for registration (Mastercard, VISA or Check)
Make sure the following are completed:
- All Online forms (such as liability) are signed and dated
- Pay the registration fees.
You will also need to register with your team which is a separate process – see your Team Coach.